♠ Service Team Recruitment
1. Education Ministry (Pre-school, Primary, Secondary Sunday Schools); Service Ministry (Service Preparation Team, Welcome Team, Finance Team, Health & Safety Team); Outreach Ministry (Translation Team, Media Team, Outreach Team, Homeless Ministry Team); Worship Ministry (Praise Team, Choir, Production Team)
2. Production Team Recruitment: We are looking for members who are interested or have experience in using streaming software and equipment. Please get in touch with Deacon Tae Kyu Yang if you are interested (Kakaotalk ID: ytd211; [email protected])
3. Welcome Team Recruitment: We are looking for welcome newcomers to our church. Please contact Y.H. Kim for further information (+44 7737 835958)
4. GVC Choir Recruitment: We are looking for new members across all vocal and instrumental parts. If you are interested, please contact us through your cell leader or Y.B. Kim (Kakaotalk: iancomplete)
5. Sunday School (Primary) Recruitment: We are looking for 3 teachers to help with Sunday School. Please contact J.H. Seo for further information (Kakaotalk ID: jeann02)
6. Sunday School (Pre-School) Recruitment: We are looking for 2 male teachers and an accompanist. Please contact H.A. Kwon for further information (Kakaotalk ID: hyunah1991)
7. Praise Team Recruitment: We are looking for members to serve in Wednesday and Sunday services (Piano, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Drum, and Singer). Please contact Deacon S.H. Yoon (Kakaotalk: sean9463)
♠ Special Notice
1. Newcomers: Welcome to our visitors and newcomers! If you are joining our Online service, please join the welcome Zoom meeting after the Service, our Welcome Team will be there to greet you. If you are joining our Offline service, please take a seat towards the back and we will greet you there. After this meeting, you will be invited to a two-week Zoom session with Pastor Park that is designed to help you settle into our God’s Vision Church community (Zoom ID: 447 637 5940; Password: 2021).
2. Mission Sunday: This Sunday is Mission Sunday, which we observe on the last Sunday of every month. All offerings collected will be used for planting churches and raising religious leaders in India.
3. Offline Services: Although Sunday service booking is only available for those who are not yet registered members of the church, all are welcome to book for in-person Wednesday services on the church website. All services will take place both online and offline.
4. Teachers’ Service and Sunday School: On the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sunday of October, Teachers’ service will be held at 12pm. At 2pm main service, Sunday School students will stay with parents until a praise session, and after, please have pre-school children head to a church basement and primary school students head to JA Terrace room. Parents can continue to stay for the service.
5. Online Live Service and Online Giving: Sunday Services begin at 2pm and Wednesday Services at 7.30pm. Online service starts 10 mins before the service. Sunday school service begins at 12:00 – for details please contact Pastor Park. Online giving can be done by bank transfer to: God’s Vision Church, Account No: 01996835, Sort Code : 30-94-77. Please label your offerings as Tithe/Gratitude/Mission, as applicable.
6. Korea Cell Meeting: We continue to hold meetings before each Sunday Service for former members of GVC who are residing in Korea, but have yet to find a local church or for those waiting to return to England. Please contact H. Kang for further info (Kakaotalk ID: 11dana; [email protected]).
♠ Community support
Last week’s visitors: H.N. Park, Kevin Lee, S.Y. Jeon, D.B. Lim, H. E. Kim, H.S. Kim, S.J. Kim, D.H. Nam, S.M. Kim, T.H. Park, J.H. Baek, J.M. Kim, Daria Almerigogna, E. Cho, H.N. Moon, Y.S. Oh, M. Jin, Y.S. Kim, D.B. Kim, Y.S. Lee, K.Y. Beom
Appointment: J.W. Hong, Praise Team Leader; Y.I. Yoon, Cell LeaderAppointment: J.W. Hong, Praise Team Leader; Y.I. Yoon, Cell Leader