♠ Service Team Recruitment
1. Production Team Recruitment: We are looking for members who are interested or have experience in using streaming software and equipment. Please get in touch with Deacon Tae Kyu Yang if you are interested (Kakaotalk ID: ytd211; [email protected])
2. Service Preparation Team Recruitment: We are looking for members (not cell leaders) who can help us prepare for offline services in accordance with COVID-19 prevention guidance. (Kakaotalk: kimyongjai; [email protected])
3. Welcome Team Recruitment: We are looking for welcome newcomers to our church. Please contact Y.H. Kim for further information (+44 7737 935958)
♠ Special Notice
1. Newcomers: Welcome to our visitors and newcomers! If you are joining our Online service, please join the welcome Zoom meeting after the Service, our Welcome Team will be there to greet you. If you are joining our Offline service, please take a seat towards the back and we will greet you there. After this meeting, you will be invited to a two-week Zoom session with Pastor Park that is designed to help you settle into our God’s Vision Church community (Zoom ID: 447 637 5940; Password: 2021).
2. Mission Sunday: This Sunday is Mission Sunday, which we observe on the last Sunday of every month. All offerings collected today will be used for planting churches and raising Christian leaders in India (Offering Reference: Mission).
3. Finance Team Notice: If you are a taxpayer in the UK, please fill out a Gift Aid declaration form so that our church can benefit from the Gift Aid scheme. If you are new to the church or have started work recently, please ask your cell leader for your online giving Gift Aid Reference number. Please contact Deacon S.J. Kwon for further information (Kakaotalk ID: heaven6711; [email protected])
4. Summer Bible School Details: Primary school 31/7-1/8 10am-3.30pm (Sat), Secondary school 7/8-8/8. 10am-5pm (Sat), Sunday – usual times. Place: St Saviour’s Church, Grand Drive, Raynes Park, London SW20 9DL. Please pray for the next generation!
5. Homeless Ministry: We will be collecting goods for Homeless Ministry for two weeks at the church (7/25 and 8/1). Please refer to our announcement images on what kinds of products we are requesting, and if you want to donate, please stop by S.J. Jang or J.H. Park after a Sunday service (towards the church entrance).
6. Offline Services: Although Sunday service booking is only available for those who are not yet registered members of the church, all are welcome to book for in-person Wednesday services on the church website. All services will take place both online and offline. Offline service details will be distributed by cell leaders.
7. Online Live Service and Online Giving: Sunday Services begin at 2pm and Wednesday Services at 7.30pm. Online service starts 10 mins before the service. Sunday school service begins at 12:00 – for details please contact Pastor Park. Online giving can be done by bank transfer to: God’s Vision Church, Account No: 01996835, Sort Code : 30-94-77. Please label your offerings as Tithe/Gratitude/Mission, as applicable.
8. Korea Cell Meeting: We continue to hold meetings before each Sunday Service for those former members of GVC who are now residing in Korea but have yet to find a local church or for those waiting to return to England. Please contact H. Kang for further information (Kakaotalk ID: 11dana; [email protected])
♠ Community support
Last week’s visitors: H. C. Lee, M. S. LeeGoodbye to: